Pure. Allergen Free. Safe for the whole family.
- Values: Allergen Free, Cruelty Free, Eco-friendly, Handmade and Women Owned
- Materials: Sustainable packaging and eco cert ingredients
- Size: 1 beautifully presented gift box
- Quantity: 1 lip balm, 1 cocoa butter soap and 1 magic skin balm
- Company: Based Leyland, England
- Vegan Pure Lip Balm (10g): Pure Valley Mist vegan lip balm is the perfect choice for those who are sensitive to essential oils. Nothing added, just the pure ingredients that make up the foundation for our vegan lip balms. Blended with sustainably sourced soy wax, you will notice the gentle chocolaty scent from the high content of organic cocoa seed butter.
- Cocoa Butter Soap (95g): Simple and uncomplicated with no added fragrance, you’ll notice the high cocoa butter content in the natural raw fragrance and feel to your skin.
Baby Balm (60ML): Instantly soothing and rich, this balm is made to maximize the skin protecting properties. It's perfect for soft, sensitive skin and is particularly soothing for chapped skin and eczema irritations. Formulated with babies and new mamas in mind, but perfect for all ages with sensitive skin.
Why We Love Them
Targeted to and tested by those with the most sensitive skin, these products are:
- 100% vegan.
- totally natural.
- hand made by a women owned business.
- free-from artificial colours, parabens, silicones and synthetics.
- made from organic and sustainably sources ingredients.
"Hi I'm Jo. I launched Valley Mist in 2016 with just four plastic free Lip Balms. Each deeply nourishing and protective, free from overly processed chemicals. My intention was to create a lip balm formula made from raw, natural or naturally derived ingredients to balance well with my efforts to live in harmony with nature. Together with the paper tube packaging, it worked so well with my plans for a low waste business. Since then the world has switched on to low impact living and the urgency to our planet's climate. I have continued to develop plastic free ranges for Valley Mist, including mother & baby products, natural skincare, UP-CYCLED candles from our oils and butters waste, plus various accompanying low impact and sustainable beauty accessories. We make an annual donation of 8.5% of the profits towards environmental cause charities, this pledge has been in place since our launch. Every sale of the lip balm in paper tubes AND the up cycled candles generate a donation. Our selected charities: The Lancashire, Merseyside and greater Manchester Wildlife Trusts and The World Land Trust. Both organisations are doing great things to protect the environment for the future. As someone sensitive to pollution, I think it is key to asses and consider the ingredients we use on our bodies as well as those we put into them, we can make a change and be kinder to our our precious Earth. Jo"