Made for the fellas. Sustainable gifting has never looked or smelled better!
- Values: Cruelty Free, Eco-friendly, Handmade and Women Owned
- Materials: Sustainable packaging and eco cert ingredients
- Size: 1 beautifully presented gift box
- Quantity: Hair Styling, Skin Cleansing Water & Beard Oil
- Company: Based Leyland, England
- Grime & Pollution Cleansing Water (100mL): Gentle and calming sandalwood with stimulating black pepper, mild and kind to your skin this multi function product will hydrate and cleanse all skin types from and daily pollution and grime. Apply with a reusable facial wipe using a generous amount to soak the pad and gently remove leftover congestion.
- Fennel Kick Premium Beard Oil (30mL): Often an itchy beard is in need of some TLC, especially if there's build up of dead skin lurking beneath. High in antioxidants, it fights against free radicals that can harm your skin and cause the dreaded premature aging. Great for circulation and so promotes the regeneration of skin cells.
- Natural Soft Hold Styling Mud (60mL): Made for all with a subtle woody scent, this premium hair styling clay is made with 100% natural ingredients. Provides a soft hold for styling for short hair, holds down fly away hairs and works well to tame a longer mane.
Why We Love Them
Tested by professional stylists and barbers, these products are:
- 100% vegan.
- totally natural.
- free-from artificial colours, silicones, synthetics.
- made from organic and sustainably sources ingredients.
"Hi I'm Jo. I launched Valley Mist in 2016 with just four plastic free Lip Balms. Each deeply nourishing and protective, free from overly processed chemicals. My intention was to create a lip balm formula made from raw, natural or naturally derived ingredients to balance well with my efforts to live in harmony with nature. Together with the paper tube packaging, it worked so well with my plans for a low waste business. Since then the world has switched on to low impact living and the urgency to our planet's climate. I have continued to develop plastic free ranges for Valley Mist, including mother & baby products, natural skincare, UP-CYCLED candles from our oils and butters waste, plus various accompanying low impact and sustainable beauty accessories. We make an annual donation of 8.5% of the profits towards environmental cause charities, this pledge has been in place since our launch. Every sale of the lip balm in paper tubes AND the up cycled candles generate a donation. Our selected charities: The Lancashire, Merseyside and greater Manchester Wildlife Trusts and The World Land Trust. Both organisations are doing great things to protect the environment for the future. As someone sensitive to pollution, I think it is key to asses and consider the ingredients we use on our bodies as well as those we put into them, we can make a change and be kinder to our our precious Earth. Jo"