Concentrated Solid Cologne
Perfect for your purse or sporran, this cologne is portable, durable and smells incredible!
- Values: Cruelty free, eco friendly, natural and plastic-free
- Materials: Plastic free packaging and ingredients as below
- Size: Approx. 7cm x 3cm x 1cm tin
- Quantity: 1 tin
- Company: Based in Aberdeen, Scotland
- Aurora: An intense harmony of amber florals and jasmine blended with the radiance of saffron resting on a base of ambergris and woody tones of a freshly cut cedar wood.
- Forager: A fruity oriental mash up which opens with top notes of dark plum and bergamot alongside aromatic herbal fir. The heart is composed of ultra violet and jasmine with a hint of spicy cinnamon, all resting on a base of amber, precious woods, benzoin, musk and vanilla.
- Rosewood: A heady sandalwood accord with notes of oud, rose, geranium, jasmine, clove and praline resting on a rich velvety base of cedarwood, vetiver, amber, musk, vanilla, patchouli and a hint of raspberry
- Utopia: Reminiscent of a breezy Indian Ocean island, soothing blended notes of fresh bergamot, bright orange and rich amber with warm notes of exotic coconut, vanilla and almond.
Why We Love Them
Why We Love Them
These colognes are made from a natural and luxurious base of: almond oil, bees wax, shea butter and carefully chosen fragrances. There are many benefits of using solid cologne compared to traditional glass bottle aftershave sprays, including: highly concentrated and long lasting, portable and durable, and kinder to your skin.
THE SOLID COLOGNE PROJECT
"The Solid Cologne Project was created by Peter in the summer of 2019.
He was fed up taking expensive bottles aftershave on holiday, long weekends, to work & out and about in the car etc... So he created a range of 15 great quality & affordable scents with names inspired by the dramatic Scottish landscape."