100% Organic & Fairtrade Twill Cotton Shorts
Organic twill slim fit shorts with an adjustable waist and turn-ups so they can be lengthened as they grow!
Made from sturdy, long-lasting fabric, these shorts are soft yet durable. Ideal for children's clothing that can be passed on again and again.
- Length: Knee
- Fit: Slim
- Adjustable waist for extra comfort
- Turn ups to give room for growth
- Extra deep pockets for hiding tiny treasures
- Made from twill cotton which is durable and resistant to wrinkles and creases which means it will last that little bit longer
- 100% premium organic cotton
- Kind and gentle on children’s skin
- Machine washable
Why We Love Them
Being mums we know exactly how tough it can be for kids clothes! Wee ones put them through their paces and then some!
Their clothes need to be made of strong stuff to last not just the child they were bought for but to be able to be passed on to another, and that is why we love Little Green Radicals... not only hard-wearing but beautiful and soft too, just like our kids.
Eco-friendly, ethical, sustainable, slow fashion for children.
- Waist: 52cm
- Leg: 53.5cm
- Waist: 54cm
- Leg: 58cm
How to Measure
Waist - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
Leg - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
100% Organic and Fairtrade Twill Cotton
Certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty!
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing
LITTLE GREEN RADICALS
"Back in 2005 Little Green Radicals began with the simple idea of making beautiful children's clothing. But for our founder Nick, nothing is truly beautiful unless it is made the right way. From the beginning, our clothes have always been organic and Fairtrade. We are energised by a desire to improve what we make, the way we treat the people who make it and our impact on the environment. Our ambition remains for Little Green Radicals to blaze a trail for an ethical fashion revolution."