The Pocket Pouch Magnetic Wooden Blocks are the perfect toy to keep little hands busy!
This set includes 6 wooden blocks which contain magnets within the block for building and creating designs. Create a horse, bunny, bird, boat, a fighter jet... the possibilities are endless!
- Suitable for age 1 year +
- Contains 6 pieces - 4 triangular prisms, 2 parallelograms
- Made from FSC certified hardwood
- Water-based dyes
- Packaged in a felt storage pouch
- Plastic-free product and packaging
- Made ethically and responsibly in Honduras
- Heirloom Toy
- Materials: Eco-friendly, sustainably-sourced hardwoods. Safe, non-toxic, water-based lacquers (for colours and clear coats).
- Size: With blocks connected, total dimensions are 12cm x 9.5cm x 5cm. Total weight is 170g.
- All block sizes are safe for 0+
- Packaging: Each set comes packaged in a beautiful felt storage pouch.
- Safety: This product conforms to European safety requirements of EN71.
- Quality: Tegu Blocks are heirloom toys meant to be passed from generation to generation. They're a modern twist on a beloved classic.
- Warning: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
Why We Love Them
These magnetic wooden blocks are so fun to play with! The blocks are the perfect size for small hands and with the handy storage pouch, they’re the ideal toy for entertainment while travelling, waiting for appointments or in a restaurant.
Small kids and big kids alike will find building with these blocks engaging and fun!
“At Tegu, we believe that play, at its best, is free from rules, expectations and scripted narratives. Kids need space to relax, laugh and have fun. To imagine and create new worlds. To discover themselves and the world on their own terms. It’s important to occasionally set aside screens and schedules in favour of exploration, discovery and the joy of the moment.
WHEN CHRIS & WILL HAUGHEY STARTED TEGU, THEY ASKED THIS QUESTION:
“Could we create a for-profit company based in Honduras that would foster a positive social impact through its business?”
And that’s just what we’re doing. We established our fully independent toy factory outside Tegucigalpa to make a statement: “We’re in Honduras by choice and we’re here to stay.”
Tegu is committed to using its business to bless Honduras, one of the poorest nations in the western hemisphere. When you purchase our toys you’re helping create stable jobs. Improving the livelihoods of not only our current 200 employees at the factory in Honduras but at least 361 family members that rely on them.”