100% Organic & Fairtrade Brushed Cotton Jumpsuit
Beautiful cropped jumpsuit, in stunning blue check fabric. The all-in-one design makes it so easy and comfy to wear.
The sleeveless design makes it cool to wear on hot days, just pop on a sun hat to complete the look when the sun is out.
- Buttons down the front for fuss-free dressing
- Sleeveless to keep coll during hot summer days
- Cropped just above the ankle so that they don't get in the way while running and playing
- Turn-ups can be lengthened as they grow so they can that little bit longer
- Sized to fit both conventional & cloth nappies alike
- Plain colour, unisex style for everyday wear
- Made from 100% premium organic cotton
- Kind and gentle on children’s skin
- Machine washable
Why We Love Them
Being mums we know exactly how tough it can be for kids clothes! Wee ones put them through their paces and then some!
Their clothes need to be made of strong stuff to last not just the child they were bought for but to be able to be passed on to another, and that is why we love Little Green Radicals... not only hard-wearing but beautiful and soft too, just like our kids.
Eco-friendly, ethical, sustainable, slow fashion for children.
Size Guide3-4 years
- Height: 104cm
- Chest: 57cm
- Waist: 54cm
- Height: 110cm
- Chest: 59cm
- Waist: 56cm
- Height: 116cm
- Chest: 61cm
- Waist: 58cm
How to Measure
Height - Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
Chest - Measure around the chest just beneath your child's underarms.
Waist - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
100% Organic and Fairtrade Brushed Cotton
Certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty!
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing
LITTLE GREEN RADICALS
"Back in 2005 Little Green Radicals began with the simple idea of making beautiful children's clothing. But for our founder Nick, nothing is truly beautiful unless it is made the right way. From the beginning, our clothes have always been organic and Fairtrade. We are energised by a desire to improve what we make, the way we treat the people who make it and our impact on the environment. Our ambition remains for Little Green Radicals to blaze a trail for an ethical fashion revolution."