Bamboo suction plate in the shape of a snail with a yellow coloured silicone base.
Ideal for children aged 6 months to 2 years.
The silicone suction base creates an airtight seal and is designed to grip firmly to the high chair or table, to prevent the plate plus food ending up on the floor!
- Made from sustainable bamboo and food-grade silicone
- Free from BPA, PVC, lead and phthalates
- Hardwearing and longlasting
- Easy to clean
- The packaging is made from recycled card
- Measurements: 17 x 14 x 3 cm
I am a super suction plate, my detachable silicone suction base works on an airtight mechanism to ensure that I grip firmly to the highchair or table.
- I’m made of natural material - bamboo is organic, recyclable, biodegradable, grown and harvested without the use of pesticides.
- I am easy to clean and I’m cool to touch.
- I am the perfect size for babies starting their journey into baby-led weaning and solid eating. Once their appetites have grown, I make the perfect snack size plate.
- I have a large main section and a small dipping section. Section plates are brilliant for introducing new foods and for allowing children to improve their fine motor skills with dipping and picking different food shapes and textures.
- I should be washed before first use in warm soapy water and rinsed thoroughly – this is how I like to be cared for after use too.
- I don’t like to get too hot or too cold so please don’t put me in microwaves, ovens, sterilisers, dishwasher or freezers – I might appear to be coping fine but I’ll last longer if you don’t.
- I should be used with adult supervision at all times.
Why We Love Them
As well as the super cute designs, the Eco Rascals bamboo tableware is perfect for making children's meal times considerably less messy! The suction base on the plates and bowls means the plate can't be knocked or thrown onto the floor. All of the silicone parts are detachable for easy cleaning and the bamboo is very durable.
The Eco Rascals bamboo range would make the ideal birthday, festive, or baby shower gift.
"We are Kristina and Celeidh, two Mums whose mutual desire to keep the majority of the food we lovingly prepare for our children off the floor led us to design a stylish range of children’s tableware products. Our products have been designed with your family in mind.
Sharing a deep passion to reduce the use of plastic, we are committed to bringing you plastic-free products that you and your children will love. Our first range of products are made of organic bamboo and food-grade silicone.
Why did we choose bamboo?
Bamboo grass matures in five years, significantly faster than any wood product. It is grown and harvested without the use of pesticides. Organic bamboo is eco-friendly, biodegradable, heat, stain, odour and water-resistant and most importantly it is non-toxic.
After an exciting launch in the UAE in October 2018, we've had our hearts set on bringing our brand home. Now the day is here – you can get our lovingly designed tableware products in your UK homes.
Ethical luxury for next-generation rascals.
We are committed to innovating and producing eco-friendly children products.
We want to make the lives of parents and caregivers easier.
We are dedicated to making sustainable stylish.
We aim to build a business that positively contributes to local communities both socially and environmentally.
We want the best for our children and yours too."