Plastic-free toothpaste with fluoride, in tablet form.
Just chew one minty tablet into a creamy paste then brush as usual!
The perfect way to reduce plastic waste in your personal care routine.
Refill bag of 125 tablets, which is around 2 months supply for one person brushing twice per day.
- Contains fluoride (1450ppm)
- Vegan & Plastic-free
- Home compostable packaging
- Made in the UK
- Not suitable for small children
- EcoLiving plant a tree through Eden Reforestation Project for every product sold
- Also available in refillable tin of 62 tablets
- Also available in fluoride-free
How To Use
- Chew one tablet until it dissolves and turns creamy.
- Brush your teeth with a wet toothbrush for 2 minutes.
- Spit = done!
Why We Love Them
As well as being a way to remove a plastic container from your bathroom, these toothpaste tablets are ideal for travelling!
Small and compact, no chance of messy leaks, and because they are not a liquid you can carry them in your hand luggage.
Sorbitol, calclum carbonate, kaolin, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, hydrated silica, maltodextrin, yeast extract, sodium monofluorophosphate, magnesium stearate, mentha arvensis leaf oil, menthol, stevioside, mentha piperita oil.
"We are committed to doing the least harm to the environment. Our company is carbon neutral, we also plant trees through Eden Reforestation Projects for the purpose of reforestation, agroforestry and reducing extreme poverty through the employment of local villagers.
All products are manufactured responsibly and are plastic-free and vegan.
We are a member of 1% for the Planet, a global network of businesses, nonprofits and individuals working together for a healthy planet. More than $175 Million dollars given back to the environment."