Gently cleanse, balance and rejuvenate your skin with this all natural rose clay skincare mask.
- Formulated for normal, mature or sensitive skin
- Rose Geranium, Cardamom + Ylang Ylang to balance and indulge
- Palm oil-free
- Plastic-free packaging
- Weight: 30g
- Made in the UK
Clay masks and baths have been used for hundreds of years to smooth and clean the skin.
In this mask Kaolin Clay has been added to gently draw out impurities from the skin, to purify and decongest the pores.
Pink Clay helps with skin rejuvenation and works to improve elasticity. It's high in iron oxide and silica, which helps to regenerate connective skin tissues.
Honey powder moisturises and nourishes skin for a beautiful natural glow.
How To Use
Use up to three times per week, and less if you have sensitive skin.
- Put 1 - 2 teaspoons of powder in a small bowl
- Slowly add an equal amount of warm water to create a paste
- Remove make-up - your mask needs to be applied to cleansed skin
- Apply using your fingertips or a mask brush
- Leave on for 5-15 minutes but make sure to remove before fully dry (this keeps the mask ingredients active and prevents drying out the skin)
- Spritz your face with water or lay a damp cloth on your face to rehydrate the mask if it's drying out too quickly
- Remove by rinsing with warm water or gently wipe off with a damp face cloth
- Follow up with moisturiser and a drop or two of facial oil
Why We Love Them
Applying a clay mask in the evening is one of our fave ways to relax! We just love the way our skin feels after applying this mask... soft, smooth and deeply cleansed.
Pink Ultra Ventilated Argiletz French Clay
Mel & Maltodextrin (Honey Powder)
Pelargonium Rosa (Rose Geranium) Essential Oil
Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Essential Oil
Elettaria cardamomum (Cardamom) Essential Oil
*Benzyl Alcohol, *Benzyl Salicylate, *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Isoeugenol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Farnesol, *Linalool, *Citral, *Citronellol, *Limonene
(*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils)
WILD SAGE & CO
“Wild Sage and Co is a family run business nestled in the valleys of the river Wye. From our countryside cottage, we create cold processed soaps, skin loving balms and all natural skin care. We also grow lots of the herbs that make their way into our products in our garden. Our products are based on our own home made remedies, tried and tested throughout the years on family and friends.
We believe in providing skin loving products that don’t harm our skin or our environment. Reducing our waste has been core to our mission from the very start. We always aim to pare back our packaging to the bare necessities and use biodegradable and recyclable materials wherever we can. Our aim is to impact the environment as little as possible, simplify skin care and provide a good honest product that our customers can rely on.
All of our products are hand-made, natural and cruelty free. They contain no parabens, sls, artificial colours or fragrances.”