If you have children, dogs and/or a messy husband, natural bleach is a household essential.
- Values: Compostable, plastic free, and vegan
- Materials: Natural bleach in a home compostable bag
- Size: 750g bag
- Quantity: 1 bag
- Company: Based in the UK
How to Use
- Stain remover: Use 2-4 tablespoons in a bowl of warm water as a pre-soak to remove stains. As a stain-removal booster, add 2 tablespoon (or 4 tablespoons for tougher stains) to the laundry powder in your washing machine dispenser drawer to brighten whites and eliminate odours.
- General cleaner and disinfectant: To make the solution - Add 4 tablespoons in 1 Litre of hot water. Brilliant to clean ovens, bins and toilets. For wood: brush with the solution, wait for 10 to 15 minutes then brush again and rinse well. For Stone: Apply solution and rinse well particularly on limestone, marble slabs, etc.
- To unblock and clean a sink drain: Pour 2-3 tablespoons in the hole of your sink, add boiling water on top. Wait few minutes and rinse.
Sodium carbonate peroxyhydrate > 90% made with soda crystals added to hydrogen peroxide. These components are resulting from natural raw materials (salt, water, chalk).
Why We Love Them
Why We Love Them
TAYLOR MADE REFILLS
"We are committed to doing the least harm to the environment. Our company is carbon neutral, we also plant trees through Eden Reforestation Projects for the purpose of reforestation, agroforestry and reducing extreme poverty through the employment of local villagers.
All products are manufactured responsibly and are plastic-free and vegan.
We are a member of 1% for the Planet, a global network of businesses, nonprofits and individuals working together for a healthy planet. More than $175 Million dollars given back to the environment."