A smooth, invigorating and energising face moisturiser that leaves your skin looking soft and healthy. Rehydrates skin after cleansing, giving your complexion a boost.
- 30 ml
- Housed in a stylish bamboo pot
- Plant-based ingredients
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- Micro-bead free
- Plastic-free packaging
- Recyclable packaging
- Made in the UK
How To Use
Apply a small amount of the energising moisturiser to the face and neck areas using a gentle tapping motion, to ensure the product is absorbed by the skin. Use daily in the mornings and evenings.
Why We Love It
We love the Purity for Men skincare range! The products all contain naturally derived ingredients that are not only kind to the skin but are also kind to the environment. The bamboo pots are gorgeous and make them ideal for gifting!
- Shea Butter - High concentrations of vitamins and fatty acids and other anti-ageing antioxidants that smooth and moisturise your skin.
- Borage Oil - Rich source of essential fatty acids and Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), as well as other vitamins and minerals that repair dry and damaged skin.
- Buriti Oil - Extremely rich in Vitamin E and one of the best natural sources of pro-Vitamin A and rich unsaturated fatty acids that rebuild, moisturise and re-hydrate skin cells. A naturally occurring SPF factor that replenishes skin that lacks sun-exposure and prevents the build-up of scar tissues.
- Baobab Oil - Filled with antioxidants like Vitamin A, D, E and F as well as Omega 3, 6 and ( fatty acids that instantly softens, soothes and moisturises your skin.
- Zinc Oxide - Contains antiseptic properties that protect your skin from mild conditions and revive your glow.
- Oat Straw Extract - High in iron, manganese and zinc with rich emollient qualities that soothe skin.
- Citrus Aurantifolia Oil (Lime essential oil) - Full of antioxidants that protects skin from free radicals as well as keeping it purified and cleansed.
Aqua, Prunus armeniaca, Cetearyl Alcohol & Polysorbate 60, Helianthus Annuus, Vegetable glycerin, Olea europaea, Cocos nucifera, Butyrospermum parkii, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin, Stearic acid, Zinc oxide, Avena sativa extract, Allantoin, α-Tocopherol, Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid), Xanthan gum, Ribes nigrum, Citrus aurantifolia oil, Borage Oil, Buriti Oil, Baobab Oil.
PURITY FOR MEN
“Purity for Men was created and founded by two young, visionaries; Chloe and Rob. We have a passion for health, wellness and vitality and we believe skincare and grooming is a major factor in optimising these areas of your life. The products you use directly influence how your skin feels and looks - they directly effect how you feel about yourself.
Our vision: "We believe that we are all here to experience everything the world has to offer and to love our life as a journey. But whilst we are here it is our duty, as humans, to help as many people as possible, to contribute to this world, and to leave this planet better than we found it."
Frustrated with the lack of commitment from large corporations to make the necessary changes in order to preserve our planet, the concept of Purity for Men was developed in order to address these needs.
Walk into the cosmetic and beauty section of any store and you are likely to be overwhelmed with the vast amount of products available to you. So many 'big-name' brands that market their products perfectly to make us purchase them. So many products that 'we must have' if we want to look great.
Well why are we adding another brand into the mix?
Every time you walk into these stores are you not fed up of walking down isles and isles of plastic contained products. It's great secret anymore that plastic is harming our planet. And what about the products you're applying to your skin; filled with plastic micro-beads, chemicals and toxins that are ultimately not good for your health and vitality. Many products are sold on quality of marketing, not quality of the product itself, or the values of the brand.
The male skincare industry has been slow to adapt to the needs of the planet; the needs of the people - Purity for Men is here to change that.
We're a small company with a big mission and we really need Your help to create it.”