A soothing eye gel that will re-energise your skin around the eye area immediately upon application. Instantly brightens and hydrates the delicate skin below your eye, reducing puffiness and minimising the signs of fatigue.
- 30 ml
- Housed in a stylish bamboo pot
- Plant-based ingredients
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- Micro-bead free
- Plastic-free packaging
- Recyclable packaging
- Made in the UK
How To Use
Take a small amount of gel on your fingertip and without rubbing or pulling the skin, gently dab under the eye area until fully absorbed.
Apply each morning, or as required to rehydrate and energise your eyes throughout the day.
Why We Love It
We love the Purity for Men skincare range! The products all contain naturally derived ingredients that are not only kind to the skin but are also kind to the environment. The bamboo pots are gorgeous and make them ideal for gifting!
- Hyaluronic Acid - A naturally occurring acid produced by the body that keeps skin hydrated and moisturised and with added amounts will alleviate dry skin and reduces ageing.
- Green Tea Extract - Naturally rich in caffeine and antioxidants that protect skin from free radicals, enhancing the tone and healthy look of the skin, which can also decrease signs of ageing and help the skin look younger.
- Coffee Oil - Extracted from pure coffee beans with a high concentration of sterols and Vitamin E, antioxidants that offer protection against skin damage, as well as anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Vitamin C Extract - A potent antioxidant that neutralises free radicals and aids your skin regeneration process, helping to reduce the dark shadows around your eye.
- Aloe Vera - Contains enzymes and antioxidants such as Vitamin A and C, with anti-inflammatory properties that moisture and heal damaged skin, as well as reducing signs of ageing.
- Almond Oil - A range of naturally occurring fatty acids and Vitamins A and E that protect your skin around the eye area from UV rays and retains moisture, leaving skin looking soft, smooth and young.
Aqua, Vegetable glycerin, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis leaf powder (Aloe vera), Polysorbate 20, Sodium hydroxide, Prunus amygdalus Dulcis (Almond oil), Rubus Idaeus Fruit Extract (Raspberry extract), Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Green Tea Extract, Green Coffee Oil, Vitamin C.
PURITY FOR MEN
“Purity for Men was created and founded by two young, visionaries; Chloe and Rob. We have a passion for health, wellness and vitality and we believe skincare and grooming is a major factor in optimising these areas of your life. The products you use directly influence how your skin feels and looks - they directly effect how you feel about yourself.
Our vision: "We believe that we are all here to experience everything the world has to offer and to love our life as a journey. But whilst we are here it is our duty, as humans, to help as many people as possible, to contribute to this world, and to leave this planet better than we found it."
Frustrated with the lack of commitment from large corporations to make the necessary changes in order to preserve our planet, the concept of Purity for Men was developed in order to address these needs.
Walk into the cosmetic and beauty section of any store and you are likely to be overwhelmed with the vast amount of products available to you. So many 'big-name' brands that market their products perfectly to make us purchase them. So many products that 'we must have' if we want to look great.
Well why are we adding another brand into the mix?
Every time you walk into these stores are you not fed up of walking down isles and isles of plastic contained products. It's great secret anymore that plastic is harming our planet. And what about the products you're applying to your skin; filled with plastic micro-beads, chemicals and toxins that are ultimately not good for your health and vitality. Many products are sold on quality of marketing, not quality of the product itself, or the values of the brand.
The male skincare industry has been slow to adapt to the needs of the planet; the needs of the people - Purity for Men is here to change that.
We're a small company with a big mission and we really need Your help to create it.”