Citric Acid is a fantastic 100% natural multipurpose product with so many uses in your home. It kills bacteria, mould and mildew, and is great for general disinfecting and cleaning.
From descaling your kettle to cleaning your dishwasher, to floor cleaner and disinfecting surfaces, citric acid is sure to become a staple in your cleaning cupboard.
Easy to use and cost-effective too!
- 1kg compostable pouch
- Powerful disinfectant and descaler
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Palm oil-free
- Zero sulphates, phosphates, chlorine, or petrochemical ingredients
- Safe for septic tanks and cesspits
- Plastic-free packaging
- Made in Aberdeenshire, Scotland
How To Use
- DIY Antibac Spray - make your own surface spray by mixing citric acid and water in an empty spray bottle (avoid natural stones surfaces like granite and marble).
- Clean toilets - add 1-2 tablespoons of citric acid to the toilet bowl and let sit for at least 15 mins. Flush away or pour in some hot water for extra cleaning power.
- Floor cleaner - combine citric acid and hot water in a bucket, soak your mop for a few minutes then clean the floor.
- Descale your kettle - add 1 tablespoon and an inch or two of water then switch on the kettle. Turn off before it reaches the boil and then rinse well.
- Clean your dishwasher - fill a small bowl with citric acid, place it on the top shelf and then run the empty dishwasher on a hot cycle. Simple!
Why We Love Them
Citric acid is a compound naturally found in citrus fruits and is a wonderful cleaning product! It's a weak acid but stronger than vinegar, making it perfect for tough jobs like cleaning toilets and degunking dishwashers.
Live in a hard water area? Citric acid is a gamechanger if you're losing the battle with limescale.
Citric acid is naturally found in food and water and readily biodegrades in the environment, so no significant negative effects are expected from its use.
Warning: Not suitable for use on natural stone surfaces such as granite and marble.
The paper pouch is made from kraft paper with a corn starch fully biodegradable liner. When placed into a composting environment the pouch will break down to compost within 3 months. 100% biodegradable label.
TAYLOR MADE REFILLS
“Taylor Made Refills started out life in the family home, like many other small businesses. Inspired by our children, TMR was born out of a desire to make and use our own natural household cleaning products, free from nasty chemicals, knowing exactly what was being used around our children.
Having worked previously for a charity whose mission was to remove plastic from the oceans, our goal was to make our products refillable, avoiding single use plastics and free from unnecessary packaging using compostable packaging wherever possible.
Now, Taylor Made Refills manufactures and supplies our stockists, refilleries and local customer base out of our workshop in Kintore, Aberdeenshire, Scotland.
We are determined to refill, reuse, repurpose and reduce wherever possible and are delighted to see so many customers come back time and time again to refill.
Natural and Environmentally Friendly Ingredients.
No Single Use Plastics.
Compostable, Recycled or Recyclable Packaging.
Fully Circular Supply System.”